Sunday 11 August 2013

My YouTube debut &how I fell back in love with London!

Hello all

This Saturday I made my YouTube debut! Last week, Millie of She Hearts The High Street & I went on a holiday haul shopping trip and as she already frequents YouTube, we decided that it was the perfect opportunity for me to take the plunge into vlogging!

I hope you enjoy!


As you can see, I didn't buy as much as Millie did! But the top I bought was so 'me' & so cheap that I couldn't say no. I love collars on shirts & monochrome is my basic colour scheme.
The kirby clips & hair bands were £1 each. I have found them to be as good as any other clips or bands, so don't see the point of spending more on basics. 

I'd also like to share with you the lovely night I had in London this Friday. Although I've lived in Greater London my whole life, it's only when someone who's out of town comes to London that I actually explore the city really. So on Friday, after a lovely dinner in Covent Garden, we went to 'Vista', a rooftop bar overlooking Trafalgar Square above 'The Trafalgar' hotel. Seeing the London skyline at night made me fall in love with the city all over again. I love living in London, there is such eclecticism and opportunities & it made me realise I need to make the most of this beautiful city.
 Me & my two loves; the boyfriend & London city (spot the Primark shirt from my YouTube video)
 I spy the Eye
 Even the lift was cool
 How beautiful is this view?!
Trafalgar Square with red fountains (of course I waited for the red light!)

Honestly, I had such a lovely night and the views were beautiful! It's definitely made me want to explore and appreciate the city a lot more. I underestimated how lucky I am living in London.

Look out for my YouTube channel & first solo video, its a project I am working for this week.
If you have any advice for me, I would very much appreciate it. Also please check out Millie's other videos here, she's a pro!


No comments:

Post a Comment