Monday 25 February 2013

Oscars 2013: Best Dresses

I have got to say, when I woke up this morning and saw the dresses from the Oscars last night, it really brightened my Monday morning. They were so beautiful! As always, here are my 8 favourites:

 Amy Adams | Adele | Anne Hathaway | Fan Bingbing
Amanda Seyfried | Helena Bonham-Carter | Jennifer Aniston | Kelly Osbourne

Not much change to the previous award ceremony trends of monochrome and red, however the dresses were absolutely stunning. Why oh why do I not have more places to get dressed up for!!! I particularly like Jennifer Aniston's red gown and Kelly Osbourne's black floor length beauty.
Maybe I shall just start arriving to work ridiculously overdressed instead :)

In other news, I've been shopping! Look out for some outfit posts coming soon and possibly a 'What'sIn My Bag' feature :)


No comments:

Post a Comment