Thursday 21 February 2013

Brit Awards 2013: Best Dressed

Yet another awards ceremony! The Brit Awards came right after LFW, so there was no reason for the attendees not to keep the fashion stakes high! As with the previous award's so far this year black was the go to colour for many.
 Alexa Chung | Emile Sande | Rita Ora | Emma Willis
Lana Del Rey | Natasha Khan | Rebecca Furguson | Paloma Faith

My favourite Paloma Faith looked stunning as per usual! My other girl crush, Lana Del Rey look very effortlessly gorgeous as well in her Chanel shirt dress. Bat for Lashes's front woman Natasha Khan rocked vintage metalics, while Emile Sande, Emma Willis and Rebecca Furguson look classic in black. British Style Award winner Alexa Chung shone in a cute white playsuit.

Sorry I haven't done any LFW posting! I was working for the whole time at the Freemason's Hall at Vauxhall Fashion Scout shows so by the time I got home each day I just wanted to crash! I may do a round up of my favourite collections this weekend though :)


No comments:

Post a Comment