Tuesday 1 January 2013

Best Dressed 2012

I've collected my Best Dressed 6 girls of 2012. "Why 6?" I hear you ask. Well, I like even numbers so 6 it is! Mainly the following pictures are of formal events, however most of the girls have amazing casual style too. Enjoy!

6. Florence Welch


 I have always liked Florence's vintage, unique style and this year she did not disappoint.Her flame red hair is perfectly complimented by her colour choices earning her number 6 on my Best Dressed

5. Miranda Kerr

 Despite having a baby recently, Miranda still looks effortlessly chic whenever in public. I especially like her bags.

4. Zooey Deschanel


 Zooey will always have a place in my wardrobe's heart. I love her quirky, vintage style and her hair is perfection. She was quite quiet on the fashion scene this year, however when she did step out, she did so in style!

3. Fearne Cotton


 
 Even though Fearne announced she is expecting her first baby next year, she has not let her expanding baby bump let her change her style. As usual she looks individual and super stylish at both casual and formal events.

2. Alexa Chung


 Of course, the winner of the British Style Awards 2012 would be featured highly on my list. You can see my review of her style here. I love her ability to make an outfit look thrown on, but still amazing!

1. Emma Stone



Emma Stone is a well deserved winner of the Style stakes this year! She's not affraid to take risks, and they most definitely pay off as she wows on the red carpet. I think her natural beauty helps a bit though, but I'm just jealous!

I can't wait to see what 2013 brings us in fashion, and to see who makes my 2013 Best Dressed!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment