Monday 10 December 2012

Go to Hollywood and pay the price

I had my work Christmas party last week and this is what I wore. I forgot to get a proper full length picture of myself in it (perhaps due to the copious amounts of cocktails) so here's the next best thing. I wore this dress only once before, on my prom. It's such a pretty dress, but it's just a bit too dressy for most events (can anything ever be 'too dressy'?) So I thought I would take advantage of the occaison and get another wear out of it.
I wore a fabulous red peticoat underneath to give it a fuller, vintage feel and managed to keep my cute peeptoes for at least 3 hours! (again, possibly with help from the cocktails)
I felt so fun in it, and swirled around like a child far too many times.
As it's quite eye catching, I probably couldn't wear it that often as I like to not wear the exact thing twice but I'm thinking of ways to change it up a bit as its such a flattering fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment