Monday 29 October 2012

WIN a Dahlia Feline Outfit!

I have only recently discovered Dahlia but already they feature on every weeks wishlist and as soon as I get my long awaited birthday money I can finally get everything on my list!
This skirt is absolutely fabulous! I always said I'm going to be the Crazy Cat Lady one day, so I fell in love with this skirt straight away. From further away it looks like a really interesting floral pattern, but then you start making out the feline pattern and its sooo cute! It's so good for Halloween, and so close to my birthday I really hope to win it!

Their blog and 'girlfriends' are really cool too, check it out here.

You can vote to win the skirt and cat ears on their Facebook page, plus if you blog about it, you get 10 extra entries!

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment