Monday 1 October 2012

Aussie Colour Mate

As you saw a few posts back, I recently died my hair from bright red to browny red. I am now loving being brunette, but as always, its a struggle to keep the colour vibrant and glossy. So I took advantage of the Boots '3 for 2' offer, and stocked up on Aussie Colour Mate Shampoo, Conditioner and Shine Serum along with 3 Conditioning Masks to try and keep my hair a nice colour and texture. I have used them about 3 times now and they make my hair feel amazingly smooth and healthy. I have topped up my colour with a Superdrug's own Semi-perminent dye in Black Cherry (which is lush! a really deep red black without being plum/purple) so I can't comment yet on colour stay but watch this space!

It smells fantastic of peach and conviniently they shampoo is larger than the conditioner so hopefully they run out together rather than the shampoo weeks before the conditioner!

Overall, I love these porducts, that are so much more affordable and so far I have found them to be a lot better than higher priced brands claiming to stop colour fade.


No comments:

Post a Comment