Monday 3 September 2012

Autumn Hair Change!


New Season, new look! No longer do I have bright red hair :( I am now a chocolate chick, still with a hint of red in the light. After Ibiza (post to come soon!) my hair was in such awful condition and the colour had faded to about 6 different shades of red, I decided a change was in order! So here is the first official picture of me with darker hair.

I am actually really pleased with it, although at the start it did take me a while to get used to. I also have to get rid of my little Blythe doll with red hair on the right of my blog :( sob! On a positive, my Mum said I look like Zooey Deschannel, so I can't complain :) I am most excited to be able to wear more colours, and can start wearing my favourite colour, burgandy! I also think this colour will be fab for A/W '12 trends

In other news, guess who won a ticket to London Fashion Week? I am so excited. I am also planning to book a few more shows as there are loads I want to go to and tickets aren't too expensive


No comments:

Post a Comment