Friday 24 August 2012

Topshop & Vogue Auntum / Winter '12 Preview














On Wedensday 22nd August, I was lucky enough to go to the Vogue & Topshop Autumn / Winter Preview Show at Topshop in Knightsbridge. I love being in that are as it remind me of being in Harrods around Christmas time, so I had that faint excitement in my stomach before I'd even reached the store. On my arrival I was offered Champagne or a yummy soft drink, which I chose as I wasn't really in the mood for Champagne after work. There were also delicious canapes and tiny desserts on offer too. For the first hour I just looked around the store, already lusting after many items I'd placed on my Wish List and 'Come As You Are' posts.
Then I took my seat and Calgary Avansino, Executive Fashion Editor of Vogue, talked us through Autumn Winter Trends from Topshop which was insightful and gave me lots of ideas of items to purchase and trends to mix together. Afterwards I had a chat with her about Internships and advice and got my picture taken with her (please excuse how awful I look. I rushed straight from work and I look an absolute mess!)

Although I didn't purchase anything, as I'm saving for Ibiza next week, I tried on the most amazing lace overlay pencil skirt which I will be getting!

Overall it was an amazing experience and I am so glad I went :)



No comments:

Post a Comment