Friday 15 June 2012

Stud Obsession

ballet pumps, Topshop / platform boots, Missguided / dress, Newlook / shorts, Missguided / shirt, Missguided / ring, rocknrose.co.uk
 
Lately, I have lusting after anything with studs! Luckily, studs are appearing in lots of High Street shops, so my obsession is being fed! I already have many stud-encrusted items, like my studded slippers, but I have collected some studded items that I really want!

I know I posted a few weeks ago that I don't like heels, but these babies are soooo beautiful I am tempted to risk the discomfort for them. They are similar the the Jeffery Campbell platforms in Office at the moment, but a fraction of the price and I think they still look high quality. I'm trying to justify getting them by telling myself the platform lessens the 5" heel, but I know they will still really hurt! I may break my flats committment. Watch this space.



No comments:

Post a Comment