Thursday 10 May 2012

Dream Designer Items

Wish List

This is my first attempt at using Polyvore, so I decided to create my dream designer wish list. All these items I covert over and hope to one day invest in. 
1. An Agent Provocateur corset. I absolutely adore corsetry and lingerie. If it was socially acceptable to go out in only underwear I would. Despite me believing that underwear on show is usually awful, I agree with it if it looks classy. For example, a sheer black shirt and a bright pink bra to a club, in my eyes, is not classy (take note most of the girls who go to Watford!). However hints of underwear in luxe materials and lots of high quality lace (of course!) can transform an outfit.
2. A Vera Wang Mermaid Wedding Dress. If I ever get married, I would love to get married in Vera Wang, especially this mermaid style, as I love the contrast of the figure-hugging body and the tulle skirt. I probably will not be able to afford one on my actual wedding day, however I will seek out one as similar as I can to it!
 3. A pair of Louboutins. The flash of red sole. The shine of studs. These are my favourite design of Louboutins, and the    heel height isno't too high.
4. A Quilted Chanel bag. An absolute classic and must have for anyones waredrobe! 
I really liked used Polyvore and plan to use it far more often now!

No comments:

Post a Comment