Tuesday 22 May 2012

Pain with Pleasure

I came across an article on Christian Louboutin on the Telegraph
website and I found it really interesting and his view was so
 honest and I totally agree with what he said. In the interview
he gave to Grazia magazine he said, ''I really have not so
much sympathy. If Tina Turner and Prince's back-up band can
perform on stage in them for three hours, you can't tell me they are
impossible to walk in. High heels are pleasure with pain. If you
can't walk in them, don't wear them.''

This is precisely why I do no wear heels! I can't walk in them, they
hurt me and instead of spending the night being in pain, or having
freezing, throbbing feet, I'd much rather wear a gorgeous pair of
flats! I can dance so much better in flats, enjoy my night and be
comfortable!

I have only adopted this way of thinking since being with my
 boyfriend, who is only a few inches taller than me. At first I
missed the way they made my legs look, the way it made me feel
dressy and ready to party. But the first time I went out with him and in
flats (red patent ballet shoes, in case you cared!) when it got to 1am
and I still had shoes on, and I wasn't falling over and I was dancing
crazily, I thought 'I could get used to this!' Therefore I am offically
converted to a flats lover and all my heels can sit in my room gathering
dust!

So I've collected a few flats that I own and love (all appart from one)
to try and convert more to wear flats out! At least then we might see
 fewer girls at 3am walking precariously barefoot on glass and sick in town
centres!

Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment